Where did my Christmas break go?! I have to go back to school tomorrow!!!
Tomorrow I start my LAST SEMESTER of college!!!! oh my gosh! I think as I was typing that it just hit me! I am excited to be going to the elementary school everyday now, instead of just on Mondays and Tuesdays. I will have one "blended" course (that means it's half online half in class, so I only go once every couple a weeks) over special education and it should be a breeze. That doesn't start until UNT actually starts it's spring semester though. Although I am a little sad that my break had to be cut shorter than most college students, I am actually quite thankful that I get to go back when the kids go back. My friends that are student teaching in other districts aren't going back until late January when UNT starts, but since we are going back early, I am finished in April!!!
So the countdown is getting shorter and shorter! 131 days I walk the stage!
Here's what is left to do, I take my last certification test on January 29th (hopefully I pass) I am with 4th grade until February 22, and I move back to Kindergarten after that until April 22! I get observed by my supervisor 4 times (2 times with each grade) and have to write a couple of reflective essays or something and I'm finished! One of my new year resolutions is to dedicate time each night reviewing and prepping my lesson plans for the kids. That will be the most work!
No comments:
Post a Comment