One of the options for spelling homework is that the kids can write a letter to their teacher, friend, or parent, and must include all of the spelling words in it. Usually the letters are pretty weird because they are just trying to use the spelling words in whichever way they can, and have random sentences.This week, I got 2 letters that were actually pretty personal and really made me smile and I thought I would share.
Our Spelling list for the week:
couldn't
appear
reason
instrument
government
friend
believe
amazement
ointment
employment
blaze
amaze
chief
relief
though
*keep in mind they have to use every single word* I am re-typing what they wrote me exactly as they had written (spelling/puntcuation/wording/etc).
Letter #1
Dear Ms. Conn,
I wish you wouldn't have to leave. Even though everyone wants to see Mrs. Payne it would amaze me if you could stay for the rest of the year. Even though your a substitute I think of every teacher as a friend. You believe in us and you care about us. You are like a beautiful instrument. I wish you could get more money from your employment. It would be a relief if you could stay. Maybe if you can't find a teaching job you can be a chief or a person in the government. I hope you could come and visit. Your not mean like a fiery blaze but you are funny. Your not a doctor that puts ointment on your scabs. I wish you had a reason that you don't have to go. Why couldn't you just stay? I wish you could appear in amazement in the class room. We'll all miss you Ms. Conn!
Letter #2
Dear Miss Conn
It appears I have to write a letter to you, which I like. I know you had a instrument to play from 6th grade up. I couldn't play an instrument in front of a lot of people like you did. Did you have a friend that was watching you play? After you finished college did you a employment somewhere? I am amazed what you do now. I believe you are a great teacher. You are like the chief of our class. It is a relief when papers are due and you find you sheet in class. Do you know that some ointment is good for you. Though some is bad for you. The reason I am smart is because I went to a school that teaches to math periods. I had a lot of amazement there and here. Maybe you will work in the government.
From your student
**&(#* Blaze *#)$)@*$)$*$
(first name) middle name = Blaze (last name)
hahaha aren't those hilarious?!?! Maybe they are just to me but I just had to share!
No comments:
Post a Comment